This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
Hiring managers know that a candidate friendly hiring process is essential for recruiting (and retaining) top talent. Yet, in a world where the entire recruitment process is virtual, recruiters must use different tactics to provide candidates with a great experience.
Here are tips for how to handle the recruitment process so that candidates have a great virtual experience. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Employee Engagement Strategies (Betterteam)
- Tips for Performance Management of Remote Employees (Glassdoor)
- How To Write Job Descriptions For Remote Work (SocialTalent)
- Remote Recruitment: 7 Strategies for Getting it Right (Fortinet)
- How to Design a High-Performing Sales Enablement Program (Sales Hacker)
- How Sales Teams Can Adapt to Major Changes in B2B Buying Habits (CloserIQ)
- Are You a Good Sales Coach? (HubSpot)
- How to Keep a Sales Team Motivated (Mailshake)