This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
Your ability in retaining B2B salespeople hugely impacts the success of your sales teams. Many of your top-performing sales reps are being actively recruited by other companies.
Retaining top-performing sales representatives will require more than simply a robust compensation plan. Here are some best practices for retaining B2B salespeople: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 10 Remote Recruiting Best Practices in the New Normal (LeadFuze)
- How an Effective Onboarding System Benefits Your Organization (Zoho)
- Personalized Recruiting (ZoomInfo)
- Grow the Sales Division – By Improving Your Talent Pipeline (Sandler Training)
- How to Help Sales Reps Who Missed Their Quota (CloserIQ)
- How to Get Your First 100 Customers (OpenView)
- Sales Quotas: Everything You Need to Know for 2021 (ringDNA)
- The Goldilocks Rule: Making Your First Sales Hire (Predictable Revenue)
- How to Interview a Senior Developer (DevSkiller)
- Onboarding a Remote Engineering Team (Gleb Gavryliuk)
- How to Outsource the Right Engineering Team for Your Project? (Craig Harper)
- 5 Tactical Tips for Product Managers Working With Software Engineers (Shaw Li)