This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
The events of the past few months certainly had a huge impact on how businesses have been operating. Companies have adapted the work from home setting. And while everyone is gearing up for the new normal, some teams prefer to stay remote for the foreseeable future.
If you’re one of those who are having a hard time providing effective coaching to your remote team, here are best practices for remote sales coaching.: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Hiring remotely? We’ve got your back. (Zoho)
- Hiring Remote Salespeople in a Remote Environment (Mailshake)
- Tools and Tips for Onboarding Remote Employees (PandaDoc)
- The Importance of Empathetic Storytelling in Securing Top Talent (Socialtalent)
- It’s Time to Resegment Your Market and Revise Your Pricing (OpenView)
- Should Your SDRs Look for Projects or Pain? (Kellblog)
- The Future of B2B is Changing. Are You Ready? (DemandBase)
- 3 Secrets to Help You Sell Upmarket Faster (SaaStr)
- 7 Software Development Models You Should Know (DZone)
- Engineering Leadership: Lessons from Rugby (Peadar Coyle)
- Key Advantages of Outsourcing Software Development (Businesquare)
- Effectively Avoiding Pitfalls When Scaling an Engineering Team (Barry Kern)