This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
Virtual recruitment events are great way to connect with potential candidates, and even more-so in our current situation. A great recruitment event can introduce your company culture to prospective candidates and motivate them to apply for your positions.
To successfully host your own virtual recruitment event, here are a few best practices: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 5 Tips for Making the Most of Your Candidate Sourcing Efforts (HR Daily Advisor)
- A Guide to Supporting Inclusion At 6 Critical Employee Milestones (Qualtrics)
- 7 Tips to Successfully Hire the First 10 Employees for Your Startup (Thrive Global)
- How to Coach Employees to Ask for Feedback (Glassdoor)
- AE & SDR Alignment: Like Lamb & Tuna Fish (Zoominfo)
- How Has B2B Sales Changed in the Digital Era? (Heinz Marketing)
- What’s a Good Net Retention Rate in SaaS? (SaaStr)
- How to Predict and Analyze Your Customers’ Buying Patterns (HubSpot)
- How to Measure DevOps Success: 4 Key Metrics (Circleci)
- How to Create High-Impact Development Teams (Information Week)
- The 10 Problems Slowing Your Development Workflow (Pluralsight)
- Essential Characteristics That Lead to Elite-Performing Engineering Teams (Dylan Roy)