This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
As working from home has become the norm for many, the line between being at work and off the clock is blurring. As a result, the threat of burnout looms large.
To keep burnout at bay, prioritize your team’s wellbeing. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How Your Employer Brand Infuses Job Descriptions (Glassdoor)
- Remote Work Is Lonely. Here’s What Companies Can Do to Foster Community (OpenView)
- Remote Work and Hiring: 5 Trends to Watch in 2021 (Enterprisers Project)
- The 4 Long-Term Benefits of Hiring with Culture in Mind (Social Talent)
- 5 Tips to Closing More Bigger Deals (Saastr)
- What Lessons Have We Learned in 2020? (The Center For Sales Strategy)
- How Should Sales Leaders Approach 2021 (Sandler Training)
- A Straightforward Guide to Sales Potential (HubSpot)
- 6 Software Development Trends for 2021 (ExpandForce)
- 3 Absolute Signs You Need a Software QA Process Audit (Amanda Allen)
- 10 Engineering Challenges Due to the Nature of Mobile Applications (Pragmatic Engineer)
- 10 Tips to Ramp Up New Developers (Jenn Greene)