This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
Coaching underperforming sales reps is one of the biggest challenges that managers face. Too often, managers focus on the symptoms of a representative’s underperformance rather than the root causes.
Is it possible to coach underperforming sales reps to average or even above-average performance? Yes—but that requires intentionality. To help your team succeed, you need to approach your coaching with an intentional strategy: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 7 Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Trends in 2021 (SearchHRSoftware)
- How to Show Appreciation to Your Remote Employees (Inc)
- Best Practices for Onboarding Remotely (Leveleleven)
- How To Avoid Damaging Your Brand When Recruiting (Forbes)
- Five Ways To ROCK Your 2021 Sales Kickoff (Sales Leadership)
- How to Train a New Salesperson on Cold Calling (CloserIQ)
- Sales Dashboards 101: Your Key to Becoming a More Data-Driven Sales Team (Sales Hacker)
- The 4 Pillar Sales Process That Generated £10M in Revenue (Predictable Revenue)
- Essential Tools for an Agile DevSecOps Team (Euro STAR Huddle)
- How to Reduce The Risks of Software Development (Ilona Dee)
- The Real Reason Tech Companies Fail at Hiring Developers (Richardson Dackam)
- Factors for Managing Distributed Teams in Software Development (Strides Empower)