This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
An effective sales forecasting model allows business leaders to make strategic decisions when it comes to people management, goal setting, allocating resources, and overall business growth. This makes it an essential business function that companies of all sizes need.
Here are some best practices from Jeremey Donovan of SalesLoft and Karen Rhorer of Atrium to help you create an effective forecast. Read more>
This and more of our favorite reads
- 2021 Workplace Trends (Namely)
- 6 HR Compliance Trends to Watch in 2021 (ADP)
- 5 Ways Employers Can Prioritize People in 2021 (Exaqueo)
- How to Coach Underperforming Sales Reps (CloserIQ)
- Defeating Gender-Based Challenges in the Workplace (WISE)
- How To Identify Dead Deals In Your Pipeline (InsightSquared)