This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
A major part of making sales happen, and happen often, is setting up the right environment for remote sales teams.
So, as full-time remote work transitions from the exception to a necessity to possibly an option again, is going forever-remote something that your sales team should consider? Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 6 Tips for Using Inclusive Language in Job Descriptions (Ongig)
- Criteria for Employee Recognition Programs that Make an Impact (Fond)
- 4 Key Considerations For Diversity And Inclusion In 2021 (Cornerstone)
- Where Enablement Leaders Must Focus in 2021 to Stay Successful (HighSpot)
- How to Build a Top-Performing Inside Sales Team From Scratch (Predictable Revenue)
- The Cost Of Poor Sales Visibility (InsightSquared)
- Engineering Productivity Can Be Measured – Just Not How You’d Expect (Okay)
- The Product Development Lifecycle Template Every Software Team Needs (Hatchpad)
- The Staging Environment Best Practices These 3 Engineering Leaders Swear By (Builtin)