This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
As a sales manager, coaching team members is one of your most important responsibilities.
Good coaching gives sales representatives confidence and pushes them to gain new skills and yet, many managers struggle to provide effective coaching. Here are some sales coaching mistakes and how to rectify them. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 11 Must-Ask Behavioral Interview Questions (Glassdoor)
- An Equitable Workplace Starts With Equitable Hiring (LinkedIn)
- 15 Remote Employee Recognition Ideas To Build A Culture Of Appreciation (TINYpulse)
- After COVID: How the Sales Cycle Shifted (SalesLoft)
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring Salespeople (Sales Hacker)
- Should Your Sales Team Go Forever-Remote? (CloserIQ)
- How to Manage Existing Engineering Teams (Build The Stage)
- Metrics for Engineering Teams (Managers Club)
- Why Asking for Help Strengthens Engineering Teams (Artsy)