This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
In order to recruit highly qualified software engineers, you need to differentiate your company from the competition.
Here’s how to show engineers that you value their contributions and attract the best job candidates. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Forget About Culture Fit — Look for Culture Add (Indeed)
- 4 Strategies for Building Company Buy-in for Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion in 2021 (Lever)
- Future-Proofing Your Talent Tech Stack by Owning What Matters (Beamery)
- Delivering Tough Feedback as a Sales Leader (WISE)
- 50 Most Influential Women in Sales (Sales Hacker)
- How to Create an Effective Sales Forecasting Model (CloserIQ)
- 10 Trends In Software Development 2021 (Fireart)
- 10 Reasons Why Every Enterprise Needs A DevOps Strategy In 2021 (Forbes)
- Remote Hiring: 3 Tips To Recruit And Retain Top Engineers (The Enterprisers Project)