This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you manage remote work and life in this new environment.
Burnout can result in a number of unwanted things like decreased productivity, higher turnover, and lower morale.
If your goal is to get more out of your team, pushing them to their limits may not be the best approach. Here are some best practices to prevent and overcome team burnout: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- The Importance of Diversity in Leadership (And How To Improve It) (Greenhouse)
- 3 Forward-Thinking Recruiting Practices from Industry Leader Lars Schmidt’s New Book (LinkedIn Talent Blog)
- 7 Tips for Interviewing Candidates With Non-Traditional Experience (Lattice)
- Creating a Culture of Accountability for Your Sales Team (WISE)
- Prospecting Insights: Boost Your Sales Strategy with High-Octane Data (ZoomInfo)
- The Definitive Guide to Building a B2B Sales Funnel (Cience)
- Maximizing Developer Effectiveness (Martin Fowler)
- 5 Learnings After 5 Years — Becoming a Successful Engineering Leader at a SaaS Startup (Johnny Dobbins)
- 5 Tips for Stronger Development Team Management (TechTarget)