This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager or company leader.
Software development is such a challenging field that it’s almost impossible to succeed in it without having some sort of support system.
Communities help developers connect with others who share the same experience, failures, and successes within the industry. Here is a list of some of the best online communities for software developers. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 15 Excellent Ways to Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day (Bonusly)
- Employer Branding Excellence: Highlighting Your Company Mission, Vision and Values (Greenhouse)
- Sales Coaching 101: How to Help Your Sales Representatives Succeed (CloserIQ)
- Sales Operations Leaders Explain the Rising Value of Quality Data & Insights (LinkedIn)
- 10 Rules to Being a VP of Sales in a Startup (SaaStr)
- Improving Product And Engineering Team Relationships In 2021 (Forbes)
- How to Cut Costs at Every Stage of Software Development (Sandra Parker)
- 8 Software Testing Trends to Follow in 2021 (Bridge Global)