This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager or company leader.
As you start your professional journey towards salespeople’s leadership, there’s always new information to learn and to take in. But one “issue” you might come across is managing salespeople who might have even more experience than you.
Here’s some useful advice to help you handle reps who are a bit more experienced in the field. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 3 Ways to Change Your Employer Branding to Secure Stronger Talent (Glassdoor)
- 5 Ways to Show Employee Appreciation All Year Round (Lever)
- What Your Employee Turnover Rate Really Says About Your Company (Breezy)
- 16 Tips to Double Your Reply Rates (SalesLoft)
- 6 Ways To Get Promoted Quickly As A First-Time Sales Rep (Close)
- 28 Effective Tips for Shortening Your Sales Cycle (Zoominfo)
- 10 Expectations from Devops in 2021 and Beyond (Data Science Central)
- Top Seven Tips For Faster Application Development With DevOps (Github)
- Tips for Hiring Perfect Software Developers (Stephen Logan)