This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Entry-level sales reps are bright, driven, and full of raw potential. By channeling that enthusiasm through a streamlined onboarding program, you can give new hires the momentum they need to be successful.
Since most entry-level representatives who come to you are new to sales, it’s a great opportunity to mold them into effective salespeople. However, you need to provide comprehensive training for them to feel comfortable in their new roles. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How Employee Benefits Will Change Post-Flexible Working (The Undercover Recruiter)
- Diversity & Inclusion Recruitment Strategies to Help You Find and Attract Underrepresented Talent (LinkedIn)
- What is Unconscious Bias? (And How Do You Defeat It?) (TalentCulture)
- Sales Performance Management: Where do I Start? (Accent)
- If All Your Sales Reps Hit Their Quota, You’re Doing it Wrong (Sales Hacker)
- When To Merge Your Sales And Post-Sales Teams And How To Do It (CloserIQ)
- Startup Advice: How And Why To Build a Diverse Engineering Team (Geekwire)
- This Is How To Motivate Software Engineers (Gitconnected)
- Four Challenges Facing Developer Productivity Startups (Nnamdi Iregbulem)