This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Talent acquisition is a top priority for hiring managers and founders – one that often keeps them awake at night. What happens if you make a bad hire? You lose revenue, time, and more, and the first two alone can be deadly to a young organization.
But without philosophy and framework with which to repeatedly execute your search, results can feel random, with no rhyme or reasons to hits or misses. We aim to help you rectify that. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Understanding The Science Of Hiring Bias (And How To Overcome It) (Greenhouse)
- 6 Trends Hammering Today’s Workplace (And How Employee Surveys Help) (TalentCulture)
- Why Candidate Experience Is Your Employer Brand (Recruitee)
- How to Close Enterprise Sales Deals: Tips, Techniques, Tools (TaskDrive)
- 3 Simple Steps for The Perfect Sales Pipeline Review Meeting (InsightSquared)
- 6 Revealing Sales Follow-Up Questions to Use on Your Next Call (HubSpot)
- 10 Principles That Build Great Engineering Organizations (McKinsey Digital)
- Perspectives On Agility And Adaptability in Engineering Teams (PluralSight)
- 15+ Useful Web Development Tools That You Might Not Know (Devaradise)