This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Trust is one of the most important factors in closing a deal. More than half of decision-makers say that trustworthiness is the most important quality they look for in a salesperson.
To build trust, make these actions part of your sales process. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How to Support Staff’s Mental Health When Working from Home (Undercover Recruiter)
- 6 Mistakes Employers Make While Battling The ‘Diversity Paradox’ (HRDIVE)
- What a Fully Digital Recruitment and Selection Process Looks Like (Harver)
- How to Spot and Prevent Sales Team Burnout (Predictable Revenue)
- 37 Sales Apps Every Rep Needs on Their Phone in 2021 (HubSpot)
- 25 Expert Sales Coaching Tips and Techniques to Amplify Close Rates (Close)
- Managing For Diversity on a Global Engineering Team Across Time Zones (AW360)
- The Engineer’s Complete Guide to Code Quality (Stepsize)
- Building a Happy, Diverse, and Inclusive Engineering Team (Yelp)