This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Identifying exceptional B2B sales reps takes more than just looking into their quota attainment.
To recruit the right people, you must consider the distinct elements of the B2B sales process. Look for candidates who meet these indicators. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 10 Quick Ways to Promote Workplace Wellness (Glassdoor)
- Turning Enterprise Hiring Challenges into Innovations (Indeed)
- Why You Should Invest in Team Coaching (Bonusly)
- How to Improve Any SaaS Metric: Obsess About It (SaaStr)
- Qualifying Prospects: Can We Just Kill BANT? (Zoominfo)
- How to Train a New Salesperson on Cold Calling (CloserIQ)
- Measuring Engineering Efficiency: Three Metrics the Software Elite Track (CloudBees)
- Empowering Your Engineering Team With An Effective Decision-Making Process (LeadDev)
- The Five Pillars of Resilience Engineering (Information Week)