This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
If your employer offers equity as part of your hiring package, you’ll also receive a stock option agreement or option grant with your offer letter. Understanding the contents of that agreement and how it can impact your total compensation is important before you sign on the dotted line.
We’re breaking down the terms you need to know, common types of stock to expect, and the potential equity differences based on the stage of the company. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Employee Retention Strategies: Your Checklist for Success (Lever)
- How to Manage Conflict in Remote Teams Effectively (Namely)
- Why You Should Use Learning Agility Assessments when Hiring Graduates (Harver)
- The Ultimate Guide to Increasing Sales Productivity (HighSpot)
- 5 Signs Your Pipeline Reviews Are Failing (InsightSquared)
- Your Sales Cycle is (Probably) Too Long. Try This Instead (Sales Hacker)
- The 10 Best Practices for Remote Software Engineering (Communications of the ACM)
- 10 Custom Benefits Of Software Development For Your Business (Visually)
- Know the Answers to These 20 DevOps Interview Questions (Adam the Automator)