This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Companies need an agile SDR hiring process to beat the competition. Currently, the average time to hire for a sales rep in the United States sits around 48 days. Sticking with this timeframe or going beyond it could mean missing a key sales hire.
Implementing quality controls to identify top candidates is critical to reducing time to hire. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Scaling Your Business? Invest In Hiring Early On (Greenhouse)
- How To Develop A Diversity Training Program (Recruitee)
- Nudging the Way to Better Employee Wellbeing and Productivity (Undercover Recruiter)
- 9 Important Things to Consider When Qualifying Prospects (CloserIQ)
- 29 Cold Calling Tips to Close More Sales (Leadfuze)
- What is Sales Enablement and Why Should it Matter to Me? (LinkedIn)
- Leading Engineers When You Aren’t One Yourself (LeadDev)
- How To Stand Out in The Field Of Software Development And Engineering (TechRepublic)
- Making Sense of Engineering Metrics (Gsquad)