This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
The world of sales is witnessing an unprecedented transformation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. With sales teams being forced to work remotely, sales managers have to keep up with the changing times to keep the morale high and the sales soaring.
Here are powerful strategies on how you can boost the performance of your remote sales team. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- HR Priority in 2021: Cross-training and Upskilling Employees (Eightfold)
- How To Boost Retention Levels By Making Your Company Perks People-Centric (Juice)
- Candidate Selection at Scale: Introducing the Two-Way Matching Framework (Harver)
- 9 Techniques for a Successful Enterprise Sales Process (CloserIQ)
- 7 Winning Sales Habits of Top Performers (LinkedIn)
- How to Motivate Your Sales Team: 9 Tried-and-True Strategies (HubSpot)
- Developer Burnout: How Managers Can Recognize And Prevent It (TechRepublic)
- How to Avoid 20 Common Security Failures in Software Development (Ciso Series)
- Best Practices for Building Next-Gen Software Teams (DevOps)