This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Feedback is especially important in the world of sales, an industry that is both data-driven and emotional. Through feedback, salespeople gain valuable perspective, insight, and motivation.
If you’re in the position of giving regular feedback to sales team members in regular one-on-ones and need some guidance on how to improve, these tips are for you: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How To Improve Workplace Efficiency For Your Employees (Recruitee)
- 10 Ways To Create An Attractive PTO Policy (Glassdoor)
- Designing Programs For Employee mental Health (Hirevue)
- Should Your Sales Team Go Forever-Remote? (CloserIQ)
- 10 Sales Video Examples to Crush Quota from Call to Close (SalesHacker)
- How to Run a Successful Virtual Meeting For Remote Sales Teams (Mailshake)
- Building a Successful Software Development Team (ProCoders)
- What is the Future of DevOps and How to Prepare (CBTnuggets)
- How Low Code Can Help Enterprise Software Development (The New Stack)