This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
As you start your professional journey towards salespeople’s leadership. But one “issue” you might come across is managing salespeople who might have even more experience than you.
Here’s some useful advice to help you handle reps who are a bit more experienced in the field: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Re-Onboarding for a New World of Work (Indeed)
- DE&I: It’s Not Just About How We Treat Employees (Talent Board)
- 6 Research-Backed Recruiting Tips to Help You Engage with Gen Z (Rally)
- How to Adapt Your Sales Strategy to Customers and Prospects (WISE)
- 4 Essential Virtual Selling Tools for Modern Sales Pros (LinkedIn)
- 27 Revealing Sales Discovery Questions Every SaaS Rep Should Know (Close)
- 8 Tips for Hiring Top DevOps Engineers (CloserIQ)
- Early Learnings From an Engineering Manager on a Fully Remote Team (NFN)
- How To Leverage Distributed Engineering Teams For Rapid Response (Gitlab)