This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
The demand for top software engineering talent is high. According to projections, the profession will grow by 21% between now and 2028—much higher than average.
Here’s how to show engineers that you value their contributions and attract the best job candidates. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 11 Simple Ways You (Yes, You!) Can Make Your Workplace More LGBTQ Inclusive (The Muse)
- Proven Strategies To Improve Employee Productivity (Randstad)
- How to Give Feedback Unsuccessful Candidates Will Appreciate (with Examples!) (Breezy)
- 11 Free Interactive Sales Training Ideas And Games For Your Team (Close)
- Five Ways to Change Your Sales Strategy After COVID (Zoominfo)
- 3 Best Outbound Sales Techniques: Do More in Less Time (Leadfuze)
- Upskill Software Developers With a Six-Step Talent Development Program (Gartner)
- Startup To Enterprise: Scale Your Engineering Teams Effectively (Forbes)
- How to Prepare for and Ace Your Software Engineering Interview (Elpha)