This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Constantly attempting to improve your sales process starts with acknowledging the importance of doing so.
Here are five ways to get the most out of the sales process that you conceptualize and implement for your sales team. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 4 Ways to Foster a Continuous Feedback Culture (15five)
- Recruiting The Recently Graduated (Juice)
- The Ultimate Guide To The Recruitment Funnel (Recruitee)
- 10 Essential Sales Metrics You Need to Track To Boost Growth (TaskDrive)
- How Top Sales Reps Rise Above the Rest (HighSpot)
- How B2B GTM Teams Win and Expand Key Tier 1 Accounts with ABM (Sales Hacker)
- Five Key Reasons Why Software Quality Metrics Matter (Infostretch)
- The Foundation for a Smooth Start to Software Development (Django Starts)
- 8 Tips to Attract Highly Qualified Software Engineers (CloserIQ)