This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Most businesses have been operating remotely and many companies will stay remote for the foreseeable future. Hiring processes will need to evolve and adapt to this remote environment.
We’ve had the opportunity to sit down with Kat Rumbles of Two Sigma Ventures and discuss how to help new hires get settled in their new work environment. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Writing an Employee Survey? Here Are Three Questions You Should Include (Glassdoor)
- Campus Recruiters: 90% Rethinking Strategy (Yello)
- 7 Tips for Building Employer Branding (Namely)
- Insight Selling VS Solution Selling + How Modern Sales Teams Use Both (Close)
- 7 Tips to Help You Hire the Right Team (SalesLoft)
- A Soft Miss vs. A Hard Miss in Sales (SaaStr)
- 0 to $150m+: Scaling Engineering Teams with FuboTV Cofounder Sung Ho Choi (CloserIQ)
- Software Development Life Cycle: Beginners Guide (Dev)
- Top 3 Metrics For Engineering Team Performance (Hackernoon)