This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
The exact definition of “sales manager” can vary between organizations, but the essence of one’s responsibilities boils down to this: building, leading, and managing a team of salespeople.
With these three things, your brain is probably already spinning up ideas of what skills are going to be needed — that’s good. Stick with it and read on. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How Recruiters Can Lead DEI Initiatives By Reducing Bias In Hiring (HireVue)
- Why Burnout Is Kryptonite for Employee Productivity (+ What Small Businesses Can Do about It) (Breezy)
- 6 Ways to Successfully Signal Your Company’s DEI Commitment in a Job Posting (LinkedIn)
- 8 Proven Sales Forecasting Methods for Greater Accuracy (Sales Hacker)
- Delivering Tough Feedback as a Sales Leader (WISE)
- How Salespeople Can Build Better Customer Relationships (Yesware)
- How To Structure A Software Development Team For The Best Output (Robotics and Automation)
- The Process Of Building Great Tech Teams Is Broken — Here’s How We Fix It (TNW)
- An Engineering Manager’s Guide To Working In Sync With All Parties (Techcabal)