This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
The demand for top software engineering talent is high. According to projections, the profession will grow by 21% between now and 2028—much higher than average. This means that competition for the best-qualified engineers will be fierce in the coming years.
In order to recruit highly qualified software engineers, you need to differentiate your company from the competition. Here’s how: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 6 Tips for Onboarding Nontraditional Talent From an Expanded Talent Pool (Eightfold)
- 9 Online Recruitment Communities You Should Join (Harver)
- Transforming Your Candidate Experience in a Tight Labor Market (Phenom)
- 10 Tips to Recharge Sales Energy When Working From Home (HubSpot)
- Solution Selling vs Challenger Selling: Which Is Best For Your Team? (Close)
- Sales Tech: Battle for the Modern Revenue Workspace™ (SalesLoft)
- Understanding and Managing Risk in Software Development (Simple Programmer)
- 9 Things I’ve Learned About Software Development Management (DZone)
- 5 Best Machine Learning Books for ML Beginners (Hackernoon)