This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Successful DEI initiatives require a lot of work. And fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion is an unending process.
Learning what DEI is and understanding its true value to your organization is a great starting point. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Overcoming Burnout as a Recruiter (Undercover Recruiter)
- Overcoming Virtual Onboarding Challenges When Hiring For a Hybrid Workplace (Greenhouse)
- Top 5 Workforce Planning Metrics For Your Organization Chart (Insperity)
- The Guide to the Ultimate Sales Demo (Mailshake)
- How to Succeed in Your New Sales Management Role (WISE)
- It’s Time to Ditch These Outdated Sales Techniques (LinkedIn)
- Use These Metrics To Get The Most Out Of Your Engineering Team (VentureBeat)
- 7 Tips for Becoming a Better Developer (Max Kim)
- Top 10 Developer Communities Every Developer Should Follow (CloserIQ)