This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
As working from home has become the norm for many, the line between being at work and off the clock is blurring. As a result, the threat of burnout looms large.
To keep burnout at bay, prioritize your team’s wellbeing by focusing on their sleep. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How to Create a Burnout-Free Hiring Process (Even in a Small Hiring Team) (Breezy)
- How Differentiated Company Values Can Delight and Attract Top Talent (Lever)
- 6 Salary Questions All Managers Should Be Prepared to Answer (Glassdoor)
- Dear SaaStr: How Many Sales Reps Do I Need? (SaaStr)
- You’re not JUST an SDR: Step By Step Guide To Fill In Pipeline (Predictable Revenue)
- Powerful Strategies to Boost your Remote Sales Team’s Performance (CloserIQ)
- What Do Developers Want And Need From Secure Coding Training? (TechRadar)
- A Guide to Enterprise Software Development (Data Science Central)
- Planning And Estimating Large-Scale Software Projects (Tom Russell)