This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
For most SDRs, becoming an AE is the logical next step for your career trajectory. But you can’t just expect a promotion to fall into your lap—even if you excel as an SDR.
Getting promoted requires developing the right skills and forming connections with your colleagues. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How Do You Recognize Your Team for Great Work? (OpenView)
- 5 Underrated Ways to Develop Relationships with Applicants During the Hiring Process (Glassdoor)
- 6 Tips for Improving the Candidate Experience (and Why They Work) (The Muse)
- Learn In 8 Steps How To Make An Effective Sales Call (Salesmate)
- Your Call Dispositions are Useless. Here’s How to Fix Them and Drive Revenue Faster (ringDNA)
- How to Revolutionize Your Sales Enablement Strategy in 2021 (Zoominfo)
- What Skills Do Software Developers Need To Be Successful? (Silicon Republic)
- 5 Software Documentation Tools That Make Managing Technical Documentation Easier (Hackernoon)
- Top 5 Tips To Be a Progressive Software Engineer (BetterProgramming)