This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
As you start your professional journey towards salespeople’s leadership, there’s always new information to learn and to take in. But one “issue” you might come across is managing salespeople who might have even more experience than you.
However, this shouldn’t be cause for concern – in fact, there’s much to be glad about if that is your case. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 11 Recruitment Time-Saving Tips For The Overburdened Recruiter (Workable)
- Finding Opportunities to Turn ‘The Great Resignation’ into ‘The Great Recognition’ (Bonusly)
- Building Transparency Around Benefits and Compensation (CloserIQ)
- 8 Sales Proposal Examples That Will Get Buyers To Sign NOW (Gong)
- 88% of Salespeople Regularly Work on Soft Skills: Here’s How to Sharpen Yours (Pipedrive)
- 7 Step Guide To Building a Successful Sales Strategy (Aeroleads)
- 10 Important Questions You Should Ask To Avoid Issues With Engineering Resources (Tasker)
- 13 Tech Leaders Share Their Favorite Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies (Forbes)
- 9 Things I’ve Learned About Software Development Management (DEV)