This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Feedback is especially important in the world of sales, an industry that is both data-driven and emotional. Through feedback, salespeople gain valuable perspective, insight, and motivation.
If you’re in the position of giving regular feedback to sales team members in regular one-on-ones (or you have your eye on moving into a sales management role and want to get a jump on this process) and need some guidance on how to improve, these tips are for you: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 8 Time-Saving Hacks for Busy Recruiters (LinkedIn)
- High Volume Hiring Experience: The Candidate vs. The Recruiter Perspective (Harver)
- 10 Ways to Recruit More Effectively Against the Competition (HR Bartender)
- Top 23 Cold Calling Videos You Have To Watch On YouTube (Close)
- Why You Need Sales Process Mapping and How to Do It Right (AutoKlose)
- 10 Sales Role Play Exercises & Scenarios To Prep for Negotiations (HubSpot)
- This Is Why Your Development Projects Fail (Builtin)
- 7 Software Development Models: How to Choose the Right One? (DZone)
- 7 Effective Tips on Hiring Remote Software Developers (The Crazy Programmer)