This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Enterprise sales represent months of communication between sales representatives and prospects, leading to large-scale corporate solutions.
Such sales will earn you substantial revenues and possibly add a well-known company to your customer list. However, enterprise sales is tough and many enterprise sales techniques backfire. We’ve compiled a list of ways to help you succeed in enterprise sales. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How To Build Custom Benefits Strategies For Remote Teams (Greenhouse)
- Coaching Keys To Fuel A Culture Of Belonging (HRMorning)
- 20 Underrated Qualities to Look for in Candidates — And 50+ Interview Questions to Suss Them Out (First Round Review)
- 5 Ways Sales Readiness is Critical to Growth (BrainShark)
- How Sales Leaders Are Adapting to the Changing Buyer Landscape (LinkedIn)
- Data-Driven Sales Forecasting Using Facts, Not Feelings (Zoominfo)
- DevOps Productivity: Have We Reached Its Limits? (TheNewSack)
- How To Reduce Software Development Costs (Forbes)
- Why Your Data Needs A QA Process (The Stack Overflow)