This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Hiring and onboarding processes have been forced to evolve over the past few months as companies adapt to operating remotely. There are some adjustments when it comes to the logistics of things but the general goal is to help new hires transition easily and smoothly.
Working from home is a challenge for everyone, but it’s even more daunting as a new employee. Try to make this experience better for them in any way possible. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 4 Questions to Ask Applicants to Assess Their Empathy (Glassdoor)
- A Renewed Focus on Candidates in the Ever-Changing Market (The Undercover Recruiter)
- Building a Better Employee Experience From the Ground Up (Phenom)
- Track These 7 Sales Analytics To Increase Team Performance (Gong)
- Words That Sell: 7 Words to Use to Win Your Next Deal (Mailshake)
- Why (and How) We Started Asking Our AEs to Source 30% of Pipeline (Outreach)
- 5 Tips To Run More Efficient Meetings as an Engineering Team (BetterProgramming)
- How Big Tech Runs Tech Projects and the Curious Absence of Scrum (Pragmatic Engineer)
- 3 Key Metrics to Measure Engineering Success (Container Journal)