This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
A major part of making sales happen, and happen often, is setting up the right environment for remote sales teams.
So, as full-time remote work transitions from the exception to a necessity to possibly an option again, is going forever-remote something that your sales team should consider? Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Recruitment Marketing: What Is It and 5 Easy Ways to Use It (Lever)
- What Are 9 Innovative Ideas That Actually Improve Employee Engagement? (15five)
- The Top 5 Gender Diversity Metrics HR Should Track (Namely)
- How to Coach Your Team: Your Template for More Effective Coaching 1:1s (Sales Hacker)
- 11 Ways To Overcome Sales Call Reluctance & Build Iron Confidence (Close)
- Build Your Sales Playbook in 4 Easy Steps (Predictable Revenue)
- 7 Visual Studio Tools to Improve Your Software Development in 2021 (Hackernoon)
- 16 Tech Leaders Share Their Favorite Project Roadmapping Tips (Forbes)
- Well-Researched Advice On Software Team Productivity (Swarmia)