This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
For every organization, dealing with underperforming sales development representatives (SDRs) remains a common reality. The reasons behind poor performance vary from case to case.
So, are you taking enough action on the issue with strategic procedures like a Performance Improvement Plan? If the answer is no, here’s what you need to know about implementing PIPs with defined accountabilities: Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- Hiring Journey Mapping in Volume Recruitment: A Framework (Harver)
- Recruiting Strategies To Reduce Candidate Ghosting (SmartRecruiters)
- An All-In-One Guide to Strategic Workforce Planning Metrics (TalentLyft)
- 15 Essential Sales Skills And Qualities, According To Experts (Zendesk)
- 6 Key Steps to Building a Sales Targeting Strategy (Yesware)
- Should You Still Visit Your Prospects In Person? Almost Certainly (SaaStr)
- 7 Tips To Be A More Productive Engineer (IFFM)
- How to Bake QA Testing Into Your Software Development Process (Entrepreneur)
- 4 Tips For Creating a DevOps Implementation Strategy (Betanews)