This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
The demand for top software engineering talent is high. In order to recruit highly qualified software engineers, you need to differentiate your company from the competition.
Here’s how to show engineers that you value their contributions and attract the best job candidates. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How to Balance Hiring for Skills and Cultural Fit (CloserIQ)
- Giving & Receiving Feedback in a Remote Team (SageHR)
- Employee Mental Health: How Inclusion Boosts Wellness (Breezy HR)
- How to Adapt Your Sales Strategy to Customers and Prospects (WISE)
- 7 Key Sales Pipeline Metrics For C-levels To Make Better Decisions (NetHunt CRM)
- Employee Attrition in Sales and How It Impacts Revenue (Even When Sales Reps Return) (Mailshake)
- Two Key Focuses (And a Checklist) For New Engineering Managers (Dev interrupted)
- How To Prevent Developer Burnout (ComputerWeekly)
- Increasing Engineering Efficiency with Software Development Analytics (Hackernoon)