This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
Now you’re a sales manager—congratulations! Next up: Your first 90 days on the job.
Here’s a month-by-month guide for how managers should approach the first 90 days. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- 7 New Hire Onboarding Mistakes to Avoid (Lever)
- How Recruiting Operations Can Adopt Agile Principles For Better Talent Acquisition Results (GR8 People)
- How to Secure the ‘Passive’ Candidate (Undercover Recruiter)
- 4 Ways to Reduce Operating Expenses for Sales Teams (CloserIQ)
- How To Determine Ramp-Up Time For Sales Reps (Lucidchart)
- The 2021 Guide to Motivating Your Sales Team (Team SalesDrive)
- The Importance of Written Communication for Engineering Team (Toptal)
- How To Make Your DevOps Team Elite Performers (GitLab)
- 4 Challenges You Might Face in Your First Developer Job and How to Overcome Them (Codementor)