This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
As you move towards the end of the year, giving back to the community can be a great way to remind your team about what you value most.
Try one (or more!) of these activities to give back to the community this holiday season. Read more >
This and more of our favorite reads
- How to Engage Employees: 8 Tips That Really Work (Built In)
- 10 Effective Ways To Promote Equity In The Workplace (Recruitee)
- 10 Inclusive Employee Benefits That Can Help Create a More Supportive Workplace (LinkedIn)
- How Buyer Behavior Has Evolved And What It Means For Sales (Seismic)
- 9 Sales Presentation Lessons From Steve Jobs’ iPhone Keynote (Gong)
- Average Sales Turnover Rates: Preventing Attrition in Outside Sales (Map My Customers)
- The Engineering Leader’s Guide to Crafting a Personal Brand that Stands Out From the Crowd (First Round Review)
- What Are Engineering Metrics? 8 That Will Elevate Your Team (LinearB)
- Building a Dialogue Between Engineering and Leadership (Hatchpad)