This week on the CloserIQ Weekly Roundup, we’ve compiled some of the best content to help you become a more effective employee, manager, or company leader.
An effective sales forecasting model allows business leaders to make strategic decisions when it comes to people management, goal setting, allocating resources, and overall business growth.
This and more of our favorite reads
- Struggling With Employee Retention? Consider Offering These Benefits (The Predictive Index)
- 10 Tips For Salary Negotiation With A Candidate (Monster)
- Beat Work From Home Burnout: 6 Ways to Keep Teams Engaged (Bonusly)
- Scaling Sales Channels and Teams: The Ultimate SaaS Sales Resources Guide (Openview)
- 10 Tips for Successfully Booking More Prospect Meetings (Reply)
- Why Increasing Your Sales Team’s Diversity Improves Your Bottom Line (Sales Hacker)
- Managing Platform Teams: How to Build and Structure Platform Engineering? (Coding Sans)
- Why User Behavior Signals Are Vital For Product Teams (Hotjar)
- How To Make A Career Change In Engineering By Switching Industries? (Tasker)