Our contributor program is focused on highlighting insightful and original posts from leaders in business and tech.
We receive a lot of guest post pitches. We aren’t able to accept all, but if you’d like to submit something we’ll do our best to work with you so the piece meets our editorial standards.
Our content philosophy:
- Tactical, bite-sized strategies business leaders can implement day-to-day with their team
- Clear, concise, and correct (facts / data / social proofing)
- Intro: why the reader cares
- Body: structured in easy-to-follow-along sections, bullets
- Conclusion: parting thoughts, tie into the real world
Main Topic Categories:
- Hiring & Talent Strategy (Recruitment Tips, What to Look for, Building Teams)
- HR & Culture (Career Guidance, Work Environment, Professional Development)
- Team Management (Performance Reviews, Team Building)
- Sales (Selling Strategies, Sales Processes, Lead Generation, Pipeline Management)
- Engineering (New Technologies, Industry Trends)
- Career Advice (Interview Tips and Best Practices, Career Path, Promotions)
Writing Your Article:
- Your topic must be relevant and targeted toward our audience. Your post should be 100% original and is not published elsewhere.
- Do your research. Use data and statistics to back up information included in the post and link to reputable sources.
- Make sure you’re writing high-quality content. Your points should be tactical and insightful. Avoid writing vague and generic headings.
Example posts to give you an idea:
- 7 Traits I Look for When Hiring Sales Talent (Stei Efti, Close)
- How to Train a New Salesperson on Cold Calling (Sujan Patel, Mailshake)
- Defeating Gender-Based Challenges in the Workplace (Cassie Yettru, WISE)
- How to Evaluate a Sales Job Offer OTE (Jordan Wan, CloserIQ)
- Which Sales Career Path is Right for You? (James Meincke, CloserIQ)
- Overly self-promotional posts will not be allowed
- Contributors are allowed to include a link in their bio and 1-2 relevant posts links throughout the piece
- We reserve the right to make edits to your submission
Email your pitch to us at email@example.com. We’ll be asking for the following information:
- Your name and email address
- Author’s bio and company website
- Headshot link
- Topic category of the piece you’ll be writing about
- Samples of previously published pieces
For approved drafts, we’ll add editorial changes and send it back for a final review by you. We’ll let you know the publishing schedule and ask for your help in promoting.